- Sat 12-4pm Sept 10,2016 Kerrisdale Days at BCAA office Rob Weaver with Laura Werth vocals, Ingrid Stitt sax, Willie Chan drums
- Thurs 8-10pm Sept 15, 2016 and October 6, Sylvia Hotel Lounge (1154 Gilford St. 604 681 9321) Rob Weaver (keyboard , vocals), Laura Werth(vocals),Ingrid Stitt ( (sax, vocals), Nino DPasquale (drums), Rick Kilburn (bass) and Adam Rohrlick(guitar,sax)
- Thurs 7-10pm Sept 22,2016 Fairview Pub 898 west Broadway , Rob Weaver (keyboard , vocals), Laura Werth(vocals),Ingrid Stitt ( (sax, vocals), Chris Nordquist drums
- TBA Bacchus Lounge at Wedgewood Hotel 845 Hornby St.( 604 608-5319) Rob Weaver piano and vocals
- Sunday 11:30 -2:30pm Sept 18, 2016, Brunch @ Pan Pacific Hotel, Vancouver, Rob Weaver piano and vocals
- Friday in October 7 , 2016 , 7-10pm Hornby Island Thatch Pub; Rob ( vocals/piano & tenor sax), Dana Inglis (bass), Daryl Bonn ( drums), and Tony Wilson ( guitar)
- Rob Weaver’s lively keyboard stylings along with vocalist Laura Werth’s beautiful renditions of original and standard jazz tunes take audiences on a tour that features bebop, swing, latin, blues, funk, and hip hop grooves.
Laura Werth’s Watchin’ the World Go By CD was produced by Rob Weaver & Rick Kilburn, bass player and music producer, who has provided the driving, downbeat for jazz legends such as Dave Brubeck, Mose Allison, and Flora Purim. Ingrid Stitt ,alto sax, and David Say, sax tenor and soprano, add their sweet, sexy, and sassy tones. Drummers Chris Nordquist and Joe Poole have added superb rhythms to the group.
(More from Werth, Weaver, and the band can be heard on Werth’s Watchin’ the World Go By CD, which you can find here) Coupling cool rhythms to fiery vibes, the Weaver Werth Band delivers quintessential West Coast jazz.