- Thurs 8-10pm Dec 1, 2016, Sylvia Hotel Lounge (1154 Gilford St. 604 681 9321) Rob Weaver (keyboard , vocals), Laura Werth(vocals),Ingrid Stitt ( (sax, vocals), Nino DPasquale (drums), Rick Kilburn (bass)and Adam Rohrlick (guitar)
- Monday 5pm-10pm Dec 3, 2016 Bacchus Lounge at Wedgewood Hotel 845 Hornby St.( 604 608-5319) Rob Weaver piano and vocals
- Thurs 7-10pm Dec 15 and Dec 22, 2016 Fairview Pub 898 west Broadway , Rob Weaver (keyboard , vocals), Laura Werth(vocals),Ingrid Stitt (sax, vocals), Nino DPasquale (drums), Rick Kilburn (bass)
- Friday 7-10pm November 25, 2016 , Hornby Island Thatch Pub; Rob ( vocals/piano & tenor sax), Dana Inglis (bass), Daryl Bonn ( drums), and Tony Wilson ( guitar)
- New Year’s Eve Saturday 9:30pm-1am Dec 31, 2016, Bacchus Lounge at Wedgewood Hotel 845 Hornby St.( 604 608-5319) Cole Petrone Trio including Cole Petrone (guitar, vocals), Raphael Geronimo (percussion,drums) and Rob Weaver (keyboard,vocals)
Rob Weaver’s lively keyboard stylings along with vocalist Laura Werth’s beautiful renditions of original and standard jazz tunes take audiences on a tour that features bebop, swing, latin, blues, funk, and hip hop grooves.
Rob is a guest artist on the Hornby Island recorded “ Live at the Thatch” CD and also in early 2016 he contributed 4 songs to Butts Giraud's CD "Silver Magic"
Laura Werth’s Watchin’ the World Go By CD was produced by Rob Weaver & Rick Kilburn, bass player and music producer, who has provided the driving, downbeat for jazz legends such as Dave Brubeck, Mose Allison, and Flora Purim. Ingrid Stitt ,alto sax, and David Say, sax tenor and soprano, add their sweet, sexy, and sassy tones. Drummers Chris Nordquist and Joe Poole have added superb rhythms to the group.
(More from Werth, Weaver, and the band can be heard on Werth’s Watchin’ the World Go By CD, which you can find here) Coupling cool rhythms to fiery vibes, the Weaver Werth Band delivers quintessential West Coast jazz.